Monday, June 18, 2007

The Producers!

On Saturday I got to enjoy one of the perks of Steve's job and we took 3 other couples out to dinner and then to see the new Mel Brooks musical The Producers...talk about FAB-U-Lous! Of course it wasn't Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick but boy were they ever close! Such a great show - my face hurt from the constant smile I wore on my face!

The dinner we all had before the show was fantastic as well...we went a place that one of the reps had suggested and I can guarantee you that Steve and I will be going back! They had this soft shell crab appetizer that was too die for along with their calamari - like no other I have had before! I think I could have been happy to just make a meal out of that! Of course my beef tenderloin was pretty tasty too! ;)
I haven't been able to stop singing..."I wanna be a producer...!!"

2 comments:

Chiara said...

so glad you liked the show

Dalovely Damanda said...

sounds like you had fun!

by the way, you've been tagged!