Monday, June 01, 2020

It's all about the boys!

This week Use Your Stuff is combining forces with the ladies over at Double Trouble!

The theme is Masculine or Father's Day and you can combine it with any of the challenges that Double Trouble has and enter both of our challenges!  They offer a great prize so definitely stop by and see.

I have had this photo sitting on my desk for awhile now...it is absolutely one of my most favorite photos of my oldest son.  The photo was taken in November 2016 when he was 17 years old and a senior in high school.  He couldn't wait to head off to college and experience life on his own.  He will be turning 21 this month! I can hardly believe it.  I miss the days when he would be glued to my side...nowadays he is so busy with school and working that I hardly hear from him, but I am super proud of this kid.

I used up some old stash on this one...Dream Street Papers - Urban Ink collection, a Daisy D's rub on, Elle's Studio and Doodlebug alphas.


Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a super masculine background you have for your son's photo, and love that you used our Twisted Sister's optional twist using rounds. Please don't forget to add your scrapbook page with us at Double Trouble to encourage others to submit scrapbook pages and be eligible (3) times for our random draw. And join us for future challenges.

grace said...

I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and sing praises to this good spell caster called Dr, Godday who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that I have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then I decided to keep a close eye on him then I discovered that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heartbroken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship it hurts me a lot. But I thank all those who placed the contact details of Dr, Godday on the Internet and today my relationship has been restored with love and care than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress I will do you a favor by dropping the contact details of Dr, Godday which is via email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What's-app +1{919}4956404.